PAGES

SLIDER

participating with God

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

As of today, David will have finished up his current job. And even though it was financially detrimental, we are grateful for some of the things that we learned. I'm just so proud of my husband. He truly is a humble, giving and amazing man.

As we have been thinking and praying about adressing the financial need we have for adopting R., I have had a strong sense that the Lord would provide abundantly. He has provided for all of our other adoptions and we are absolutely confident that He is the One who led us to adopt R. So, we trust that He will give us all that we need!

That is not to say that the sum of money isn't a bit daunting at times. When I feel overwhelmed, however, I choose to remember all that He has done in the past and to trust Him with the future. Already this past week, we received $150 more than we were expecting from an insurance claim due to hail damage last summer, David received a check for over $200 from a job that he had forgotten about, and some dear friends offered to pay for our girls to take dance this semester (that made me cry). Our God is so generous!

We know that it is totally up to our Father to provide the funds that we need for R.'s adoption. But, we also want to participate with Him! So, David will be working some extra hours over the next couple of months, we're tightening up our budget, and we've decided to do a couple of fundraisers. The first fundraiser is something that I'm really excited about, because I LOVE these t-shirts.

Redeemed

Shine - Girls







BelovedYes, we're doing a fundraiser with Wild Olive! And if you click here (or on my sidebar), it will take you to the page where the adoption fundraiser t-shirts are sold (there are many wonderful designs). In order for our family to get credit for any of the t-shirts that you buy, you must enter our family code (BANDIMERE0124) in the "enter coupon" field. Please note that the last four digits are numbers, starting with a zero. And please do not feel any obligation to buy a t-shirt, but if you'd enjoy having one or if you know of someone else who'd love one, we'd greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks so much, dear friends. I'm excited to see what God will do!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I hope all goes well. I know God is more than able. We helped finance our adoption when Mike took a night/weekend job delivering pizza. It seems so long ago, but every little bit helped.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying for ALL of your needs...He is already providing and He will continue! Praying for the t-shirts and may God pour blessings over your friend that is paying for dance classes! I just love Jesus:)

Brad and Renae said...

Sarah - just posted your t-shirt fundraiser to our adoption support group on facebook and my facebook personal friends. Praying for you.
Renae.

Sarah said...

Thank you soooo much, Renae. You are so thoughtful and it really means a lot to me! And Kim and Cheri, your encouragement and prayers are such a blessing!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger