PAGES

SLIDER

Are your ears cold? (I stole this title from Meredith)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Don't you absolutely LOVE this adorable headband?! 
(and I think that the model is pretty cute too)

Well, you can have one for your very own!
(the headband, that is, not the model)

And even better than getting a totally cute headband, you'll be helping Leslie and her husband with unexpected adoption expenses. Just hop on over to Meredith's blog to see this and other ear warmers that you yourself could be wearing in a very short period of time for a very reasonable price!


Thanks so much!

image signature

1 comment:

No Greater Love said...

Thank you for posting this!!! I think we've sold 3 so far...I am waiting for total confirmation on the 3rd one, cause they think it is red, but it's really pink. :)

Leslie did a cute post, and mentioned Lily in it...you should show it to her. :)

Love you.....

P.S. Another thing I thought of during the sermon today was when he mentioned doing CRAZY things, even moving....I thought of us getting that house together. CRAZY.......c'mon, what do you think? Mistakes don't matter, remember.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger