PAGES

SLIDER

90% off

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I hit Target at just the right moment.
They were marking their Christmas stuff down to 90% off.
Seriously.
90% off.

I bought a few things for next year.
I bought some candy for Valentines day.
(Don't tell my kids. They'll never notice.)
And I bought some cookies for dessert.



50 cents for a fun time and suprisingly good taste!


Some enjoyed eating them.


And others enjoyed taking a looooong time decorating.


The only problem was that there were 8 in the box, and only 7 of us to eat them.


Come home to us soon, sweet R.!
We need you!


image signature

3 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

Don't ya love it when you hit a sale like this!! I've hit a few at that store the past few years too...just in the right place at the right time :)

No Greater Love said...

How fun! ;) And that is right, R needs to come home SOOOOON!!!

Did you get my exciting message??????

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

I bought some stuff at Target for 90% off but the christmas cookie cut-out was not there. Instead I was able to get wrapping paper and ribbon. :+))

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger