PAGES

SLIDER

a battle of love

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This photo has nothing to do with this post, but I just think my four-year-old Jadie-boo is beyond cute. Oh how I love this boy!


Isn't our Jesus amazing?! No one loves the way that He does! I do so want to be like Him. The battle that we have been engaged in continues to worsen. But, our God is and will be victorious! His victory is in His love and in His justice, but it is HIS justice, not my own. My job is to love and bless. Jesus, I don't want to forget that! Help me to love. Help me to bless. This is a battle that can only be won by the precious love of Jesus. And I'm not talking about the money here. Money is truly no obstacle to our Lord. But, I'm talking about the battle to trust, love and praise in all circumstances. You are worthy, Jesus! Thank you that you let us play a small part in Your battle of love. May we be found worthy and may You have all the glory!

4 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

You are right...nothing is an obstacle for Him but for us to trust, love and praise Him in ALL circumstances...whew!!!! That is Faith:) Lov eyou!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sweet friend,

As I read this I kept hearing a chorus that my Brogan was singing just this morning--one that I hadn't heard before. He said he heard it on the radio {thank you K-LOVE}. --

My God is not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion
--David Crowder Band

Sarah, He's living on the inside roaring like a lion--empowering you friend, to love and to bless, and to trust as He fights the battle--roaring like a lion!

As I pondered all of this I scrolled down to see your news from yesterday. When I went to leave my comment on the other post the word verification was: whalop

And I smiled.

He has this Sarah, no matter how bleak things look. He has this.

Wallop: To defeat thoroughly

Our mighty God has this, and He will be victorious!

Praying for you as you rest in His grace, loving and blessing, as He fights the battle!

Thank you Father that you are mighty when we are weak. Thank you that Your grace in us gives us the strength to do the hard things. Thank you Father that You are fighting this battle for Sarah and David, and You are so very trustworthy. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen

Love you friend,

Tina

No Greater Love said...

So true!!! He is the victorious one already...the hardest battle is sometimes for us to trust in that. :) Praise and Love are our weapons that the enemy has NO IDEA what to do with.

Kristen said...

Oh how the enemy knows exactly how to get us! I often think of C. S. Lewis' book the screw tape letters and how he describes the enemy studying us to find our weaknesses. Also, God has allowed this and I've learned that when God allows trials to come into my life it's usually because a) he wants me to learn something and b) he gets glorified through the process. Keep yours eyes on him! You have been such a blessing to me and miss m. and I know the enemy hates that! You're gaining too much territory for the Lord and the enemy can't stand that! I'm praying praying praying for this situation, the customers heart, and for strength for you and David. God will be glorified through this, I can't wait to see how he does it. Psalm 121 just came to my mind as I was writing this and praying for you I hope you find encouragement in that psalm...it's one of my favorites! Love you!!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger