PAGES

SLIDER

a decade of love

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh my Lily, 10 years ago, you climbed right into our hearts and we've never been the same!

Lily's Referral Photos

The day that they placed you in our arms was like a dream. We had waited so long to hold you and now we were all together...the day was absolutely perfect...you were perfect.

If I had known then, what I know now, I would have been even more amazed.
You are a treasure beyond compare, my Lily!
Your strong love, your sense of justice in love, and your incredible confidence leave me in awe some days. I just can't wait to see all that the Lord will do in your life...I'm amazed by what He's already done!!

The day Lily joined the family

ZhaoQing SWI Care

We love you so much, Lily, and we are so very grateful to be your parents. I often think of your birth parents and imagine what they must be like. I know that if they could see you today, they would be proud of the young woman that you are becoming. You are graceful, strong, smart, affectionate and full of love.





Happy Adoption Day, Lily!
Thanks for a decade of your wonderful, fervent love.
We adore you, our precious girl!



And here it is:
Our traditional Adoption Day family song.
(not high quality, but definitely heart-felt)
Enjoy!!

image signature

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Doesn't that time fly by too quickly! Happy Anniversary

No Greater Love said...

Happy Adoption Day, Lily!!! I love you so much. You are such an incredible lover of God. His love truly shines through you.

I really like that picture of you with the huge smile, too. Sooo cute.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy 10th Adoption Day to our friend, Lily!
We love to see how God's love shines in all that you do!

Love from Texas~

Miss Tina & Teddi

Difference2This1 said...

Such a sweet girl...beautiful inside and out. Happy 10th with your family Lily!!!! Blessings, Jennifer

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my heavens...beautiful girl!!! That is the most precious smile:)

Gwen said...

Sweet Lily! I love her baby pictures-- precious! Happy Adoption Day!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger