PAGES

SLIDER

I was one day late, but God is always faithful...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Rest. It is wrong to force work. Rest until Life, Eternal Life, flowing through your veins and hearts and minds, bids you bestir yourselves, and work, glad work, will follow.
Tired work never tells.
Rest. Remember I am your Physician, Healer of mind and body.
Look to me for cure, for rest, for Peace.
God Calling

I needed this word yesterday. But I was too busy doing tired work. I didn't listen.
I needed this word today, and He remained faithful. He graciously gave me a day of rest...come Life, Eternal life, flow through my veins and heart and mind...

image signature

4 comments:

No Greater Love said...

Amen!

Glad you received such rest from Him today!

Shonni said...

I needed that today too friend...thank you for sharing.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Good word, Sarah. Thank you!

Love from Texas,

Tina

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am writing this down in my prayer journal....I need this daily! Love you and thank you for always sharing your heart with us:)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger