PAGES

SLIDER

leaving in the morning

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, it's been a crazy sort of week getting ready to go to India.  It's hard to believe that we're actually leaving in the morning!  The Lord gave me a wonderful reminder this morning that all life and love proceed from Him.  It's so easy to forget the whole point when I get busy doing things for Him.  All that He really wants me to do is to allow Him to love me, to learn to love Him more and to love others.  Easy, right?  Yes it is!  (when I keep the right focus)

So, with that in mind, I'd really covet your prayers for our trip.  Please pray:

1) that our times with the Lord would be our first priority.
2) that we'd be a blessing to everyone whom we come into contact.
3) that God would be glorified.
4) that we would be stretched to love more.
5) that Lily would experience God in a new way.
6) that my children at home would know the peace and love of God while I am away.
7) that David, too, would experience God's peace, love and supernatural strength.

Thanks so much, dear friends.  I will try to blog while I am in India, so check back for updates.

image signature

4 comments:

Jean said...

Prayers being said for all of you!

God bless you both on your journey to India!!!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Praying as you go sweet friend--for your entire family, and for all who you will "love on" while you are traveling, and while you are in India!

May the Lord give you smooth travels and keep you safe.

Love,

Tina

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh we will be praying my friend!!! I can't wait to see how God is going to use you:) You are so very special

Recovering Noah said...

Thinking of you, Sarah! Hope you're able to blog!! There's an internet cafe right next to the hotel... so I'll be on pins and needles expecting lots of blog updates! lol

Good luck and so excited for you!

Leslie

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger