PAGES

SLIDER

india update

Saturday, September 4, 2010

We're here, but the internet is very sketchy, so David is posting this for me. Lily did an incredible job on the 38 hours of travel. What a trooper. We arrived and had a busy day. We met all of the kids! Of course, I'll blog more about them in the coming days (if the internet cooperates). They are each so incredibly wonderful. I'll probably have to wait until I get home to post pictures. Tomorrow we will go to the village church, the boys home and the beach. We'll take some of the kids along with us. I'm missing my sweet hubby and precious children, but am grateful to be here. Would sure appreciate your continued prayers.


image signature

4 comments:

Jean said...

So glad you two are there safe and sound! Praying for both of you as you minister to the children! Looking forward to your next update and your pics!!

Blessings to you!
Jean

Gwen said...

Can't wait to hear more!

Kim said...

We are and will be lifting you all in prayer. I look forward to reading more about your trip.
Kim (and the chili peppers)

SarahinOK said...

So glad things are going well. Hug on everyone for me. Praying for you both!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger