PAGES

SLIDER

Happy 40th to my favorite guy!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My favorite guy turned 40 yesterday...


It's a tradition for me to make a trifle out of all of the leftover birthday cake from the four birthdays in our family that come before his (I do freeeze the cake).  This year, I had no leftover birthday cake.  So I made brownies for the trifle.  I guess that was pretty exciting! 


We had our good neighbor, single-guy friends (and single-guy friend Yi) over to celebrate last night.  From the left (Adam, Bryan, Yi David--he's not single--Jadon, David and Andrew).
I LOVE these guys!


Okay, this is really a guy-gift.  Shims, with a duct tape bow.


Ethan (far left) showed up a little later, so I had to get a picture of him, as well.


Happy Birthday, David!  I am so very grateful for you.  May this 40th year be one of geat joy, great encouragement and great love!  I love you.

image signature

3 comments:

Ohilda said...

Sounds wonderful!! Happy birthday, David.

Difference2This1 said...

Happy Birthday to your guy!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Jumping in late . . .

Happy 40th Birthday, David! May your coming year be blessed by the Lord in unexpected ways!

Blessings~

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger