PAGES

SLIDER

I know what it feels like...

Friday, November 11, 2011

If you missed my last post, click here before reading this post.
 
Hi. I'm Yana. I used to live in an orphanage in Ukraine, and I know what it feels like to not have a family. We're making these bracelets so that Lucy can get a family soon. Making bracelets is only a small step for Lucy's adoption. We just need to pray for her because God wants someone to be her family. I really hope that you can be part of her fundraising. We would also appreciate prayers too. It would be a great blessing for her.
 
 
(Yana is the pig-tailed cutie in the middle right of this photo. This was her class in Ukraine.)
 

I'm re-posting the bracelets that are still available.
Thank you so much for your encouragement and support for Lucy and also for my classroom of girls!

bracelet #2 (lovingly created by Tatianna)
clear and blue (the clear beads look pink, due to the red background)


 bracelet #3 (lovingly created by Lily)
an asian theme


bracelet #4 (lovingly created by Bethany)
red and blue
 

bracelet #6 (lovingly created by Mary)
clear with pink ribbons

 
bracelet #8 (lovingly created by Lily)
asian inspired 2


bracelet #9 (lovingly created by Teresa)
turquoise and clear
this picture doesn't do this bracelet justice...the beads are really gorgeous
this bracelet is sized a little bit larger than the average adult size


bracelet #12 (lovingly created by Sarah)
turquoise and clear 2

 

image signature



No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger