PAGES

SLIDER

Soon...very soon!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our LOA came today!!!! It won't be long now until we can hold our precious little Grace in our arms. I tell you, there is a very excited crew of kids (and adults) at our house right now!

This is the first picture that we ever saw of Grace. It was on AAC's website. My mom was visiting us for Thanksgiving, at the time, and I showed her this picture. I jokingly said, "This could be your next grandchild."

Now, by the grace of God, this offhand comment is being realized! I am so grateful! Isn't she a doll?! I can't wait to kiss those sweet little cheeks.

9 comments:

Ken and Mystina said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see you in China. We will pray that your TA comes really fast!

Mystina

Tammy said...

Congratulations on your LOA!! Our precious daughter is from Guizhou, too.

Blessings,
Tammy
www.youbelong.net/thehills

Difference2This1 said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for your family! Praying TA comes fast!!! Jennifer

Trish said...

I am so happy for you, hopefully ours won't be too much longer! Can't wait to see little Grace with you!
Blessings, Trish

Kim said...

WOO HOO....I have been checking everyday...I went to Dallas today and didn't get home until 10:30PM and I knew I had to check before I went to bed!!! And here is the post I have been waiting to see!!!YAY!!!!

I will not be long now and that beautiful girl will be in your arms FOREVER!!!

She is beyond adorable!! Absolutely breathtaking...she fits right in with the rest of your beautiful family!

Blessings,
Kim

Cindi Campbell said...

She is sooo beautiful. You must be so overjoyed to finally be there. We have a Guizhou girl too , our Marissa.
Cindi

Jill and Rick said...

She is just SUCH a little doll and I'm so excited that she's coming home SOON!!!

Jill

Debora Hoffmann said...

Woohoo!!!! I'm so excited!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sarah,

Congratulations! Goodness, I missed it, I got behind and I really missed it! Yay for the LOA!

Praying that you (and Kim too) do not have to wait until November to bring your daughters home.

Just look at your precious girl, she's beautiful!

Blessings~

Tina

Thank you for your helpful, and encouraging comment!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger