PAGES

SLIDER

Happy Birthday, David!

Friday, September 26, 2008

So, I think that I am being completely unbiased when I say that I married the best man ever!! :) David really is such a gift to me. I am so grateful to have married him. He is a servant of servants (modeled after Jesus!) and always has my (and others) best interest in mind. He is such a gentle and kind person. I cannot recall one time when he ever spoke angrily to me (I am sure that he has felt angry, just never acted on that feeling!).

He is also an incredible Father. He has ordered his life so that he has ample time to enjoy and teach our children. David loves the Lord with all of his heart and so desires for our children to love Him with that same passion. David spends regular time with each child, pastoring their hearts in practical ways so that they can grow and mature spiritually, physically and emotionally. He also loves to play with the kids. Even after an exhausting day, he joyfully plays soccer in the back yard or pretends he is a horse for the girls to ride on.

Happy Birthday, David. You are GREATLY loved!

3 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Happy birthday! Wow you weren't kidding that you have lots of birthdays around this time. :-) I love the picture of David with the kids.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday David...I hope your day was FABULOUS!!!

I have to say I am a bit jealous...don't know what part of the country you live at but your kiddos have on long sleeve PJs and covers...I WANT FALL LIKE WEATHER!!!

I love the picture of Dad and his precious ones. They are blessed with a wonderful Daddy and Mama!

Have a great weekend!
Kim

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sarah,

The parade of birthdays continues! Is Grace's next? Or is there another one in between? I'm sorry you are going to miss Grace's birthday, but you will be ever so close to getting your girl!

David sounds like a wonderful man. Great pictures of all of you! Your kiddos look sweet in their jammies, can't wait to see Grace surrounded by all of those smiling faces. Soon!

Blessings ~

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger