PAGES

SLIDER

Oh my sweet Lily-girl!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to our beautiful 8-year-old (tomorrow)! I love, love, love this girl!

The end of August and September are busy birthday months for us. In fact, we have 5 of our birthdays and 1 adoption day within 27 days! Jadon always feels a bit left out, as his birthday is in March, but he's beginning to realize that having a birthday all to himself might not be so bad. Grace's birthday is October 15, so she's pretty close to the other 5, but at least we will have a bit of breathing room!

I cannot believe that Lily will be 8 years old. She is a treasure to me. She is definitely my feisty, bold child and sometimes that has made things challenging. But, as she matures, I am so glad for her boldness. We are constantly blessing her for her boldness, because God is going to use this gift mightily some day (it just needs a bit of refining at the moment).

Lily is my girly-girl. She loves to sing, dance, play her violin and draw. She does all of these things with a great amount of grace. She is also very passionate. She loves to make up psalms and songs to Jesus. She also loves to write in her journal. Here is one of her recent prayers:

"be Joyful for the Lord is comig oh sing to the Lord! com with frends sing to the God of gods! Oh com! Oh oh come to the Joyous song now! we wele be Joyful! Sing to God! We Love you God! We do we realy do Lord! you our so good Lord you our yes you our Oh Lord you our so nice! You our so good! so be happy! for you our so so so Loveig for you Love us! we wile Love you more avre day! Oh you our the Lord of Lords! Kig of Kins! God of Gods! You our Jesus! You our the Son of God oh I wile Love you! Lord I will"




3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Happy birthdays, all around! and a happy half-birthday to the little March-hare!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lily, you are as cute as a button and absolutely beautiful!

I hope your day was FABULOUS!

Kim

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy Birthday Lily!

Sarah~ Lily's prayer is beautiful, oh what joy it brought to my heart!

"Oh you our the Lord of Lords! Kig of Kins! God of Gods! You our Jesus! You our the Son of God oh I wile Love you! Lord I will"

I love the ending, " . . . oh I wile Love you! Lord I will!

"LORD I WILL! That is boldness at it's absolute best. What a sweet, sweet psalm, written by your not quite 8 year old. Powerful!

Thank you Lily for blessing me!

Birthday blessings from Texas~

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger