PAGES

SLIDER

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to our precious gift from God! The little boy who inaugurated me into motherhood turns 10 years old tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. I am so incredibly grateful for Adam. He has been a source of constant joy. He is kind, thoughtful, and thinks deeply about things. He's always got something going on in his mind and I've always enjoyed wonderful conversations with Adam (the topics ranging from synchronized diving, which he was obsessed with from the time he was 2 1/2 years old until about 5 years old, to the impossibility of an actual infinite series of events, which tells us that there must be a Creator who is uncreated).

Adam is so much like David! It is fun to watch him grow up. I can honestly say that I think that it is in large part due to Adam's adaptability and kindness that we have been able to add three more (soon four!) wonderful children to our family. I love you so much, Adam. Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Happy birthday, Adam! Ten is a great number. Personally, I like 40, but you have a long way to go until you hit that number. ;-) Enjoy your special day!

Jill and Rick said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to your Adam! We also have a very special Adam in our family and I know how blessed you are!

Jill G

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger