PAGES

SLIDER

sweet meimei

Friday, January 4, 2013

I am having the BEST time watching relationships develop between Kaikai and other members of the family. The other night we were watching a Chinese movie in the room. There was a horse in the movie, so David put Kaikai on his back and crawled around the room. Kaikai laughed so hard and had a look of absolute joy on his face Kaikai. It was beautiful and I could have watched them for hours!

 Meimei Grace  and Kaikai also had some very fun moments today. They are two peas in a pod...sweet, gentle and silly! They both got new stuffed animals (Kaikai from the hotel staff and Grace from McDonalds) and they had a great time playing together. Their animals spoke in a combination of English and Chinese, telling each other hello, nihao, and wo ai ni (I love you)...so, so cute!




These two are so precious! Such a sweet meimei and a sweet gege too!

I can't wait to see the relationships develop between Kaikai and our other children, as well. Just one more week until we're all together as a family!

10 comments:

Jean said...

Oh yay- I bet you can hardly wait to get everyone together! BUT then these precious moments are over in China- enjoy while you can and then race home!!

Love seeing the kids together being silly!

Nikki said...

I just LOVE every post!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Brad and Renae said...

Love this Sarah :) So happy for your family.

No Greater Love said...

I can't wait until Elijah meets Kai Kai, I think they will be fast friends. :)

Nikolyn said...

stay healthy and well, friend. Rejoicing with you!

Kristen said...

This just makes me smile :) I'm so happy for you!!!

Peter and Nancy said...

It is just so beautiful to see some of your children together at last! Can't wait until they're all in the same house, stateside!
Nancy

Difference2This1 said...

They look so sweet together!!! So glad Grace now has her close-in-age sibling buddy like the others!!! Blessings, Jennifer

dajmommy said...

Oh my goodness...just stopped by to see where you were on your journey. Your updates are precious and I love how perfectly he appears to fit into your family. So sweet! Congrats.

~Angie J.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awesome......I'm so thankful you brought them on the trip! Praying that he will be crawling up in his Mama's lap SOON!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger