PAGES

SLIDER

Yana's art

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Last night, Yana wanted to have an art show for David and I. She spread out some of her favorite drawings, paintings, etc. that she has created over the past four years. They covered our bedroom floor and were so fun to look at!

 
 
I had a really hard time photographing the drawings (help, Meredith!), but nevertheless, here are some of my favorites.
 
(girl at piano)
 
(farm life)

(two ladies)

(The bridge of Faith)
 
(dragon love)
 
It is so much fun to see my precious daughter create beautiful works of art. She has been drawing since the day that she came into our family (and every chance that she had before that, as well). It's a pleasure to see God develop this gift in her.

 

6 comments:

Jenn said...

So beautiful! I love them!

No Greater Love said...

I love seeing Yana's artwork. It is amazing. And I think you did a wonderful job photographing it.

Gwen said...

Wow. She's very talented! :)

Peter and Nancy said...

She has a gift indeed! Awesome work.
Nancy

Nikki said...

She seriously has a gift! AMAZING!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow...she is really quite talented! Beautiful work... I especially love the girl at the piano.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger