PAGES

SLIDER

What's up next...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Woohoo!
We got our letter from the National Visa Center today! We were told that it might be worthwhile to send an email to the NVC and request that the letter be emailed to us as soon as it was completed. Well, that's what we did and it worked wonderfully!

So, now our I-800 and NVC letter will be taken to the US consulate in China (the I-800 was mailed to our agency representative in China last week and the emailed copy of the NVC has made it's way, via email, to China today). We will wait approximately two weeks (praying for less!) for our article 5, and then the article 5 will go the CCCWA in China. The CCCWA will issue our travel approval in 2-4 weeks (although I just heard that TA's are being issued in just over a week!). And then approximately two weeks after that, we will finally get to see this sweet face, in person.


Oh my gracious! I can hardly wait!!!

(And for those who are wondering about the dates of our process to adopt from China, I added a timeline to my sidebar.)

11 comments:

Cheri said...

Rings are moving right along! I'm so happy for you!

Lisa said...

Aaaah! Getting so close!!

Nikki said...

YEAH!!! It is getting close!!! I can't wait!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow!!!!!! This is incredible -- we are so excited for your family!
Nancy

Gwen said...

So you might travel by the end of the year? Woo hoo! :)

No Greater Love said...

Definitely looks like the 2nd week in December!!!! So excited.

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

How exciting!

Kristen said...

Oh my word this is the best news!!!! WOW!!!! Sarah I am praying for that speedy turn around time!!!!!!! Love and hugs to you!

Aus said...

HOORAH!! Figure 6 weeks to be in country on the outside - I'm hearing strains of "I'll be home for Christmas" in the air!! ;)

hugs - great joy - aus and co.

Jean said...

Yippee Jesus! Things are moving along!!

Thank you for putting your timeline up!! We are about a month behind you. Wish we could meet up in China but it probably won't happen.

Blessings on your journey! He is such a cutey!!

Jenn said...

So excited for you!!! I hope we have a quick LID to LOA like you did!!! Praying for you as you prepare to see your boy!!! Yippee!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger