PAGES

SLIDER

Yes!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Woohoo!  We got the official "yes" to proceed with the adoption of our very special little sweetheart.  I so wish that I could post her picture, but for now I can tell you that she is 10-years-old, she lives in Ind*a, and that we all love her like crazy!

As you might know, we already have two other 10-year-olds in our little brood, and that was the main obstacle in getting approval from the agency.  They said that they rarely approve "artificial twins", much less "articficial triplets."

But, we prayed...and y'all prayed...and God chose to include this answer to prayer as a part of her amazing story.  Isn't He so very good?!!!  There is so much more to our little treasure's story that I can't wait to share with everyone.  It's been over two years in the making!

But, we still need to get approval from Ind*a, so please keep praying.  They prefer smaller families, but I have faith that God can break down that little barrier just as easily as he broke down this one.  He's just so very faithful!!

image signature

16 comments:

Jenn said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Can't wait to hear more about her!!

Praying!!

Jean said...

YAY GOD!!! I am so excited for you!! WooooHooooo!!

I'm continuing to pray for your process and approval from India!!

It's time for your little girl to come home!!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh how exciting! Yay God on the breaking down of barriers-praying that He keeps right on breaking them down! Can't wait to hear more!

I will keep praying!

Blessings~

Tina

The Spicer Family said...

He is absolutely the God who moves mountains for His beloved children! Congratulations! What a momentous day! Hope you're celebrating! I cannot wait to see her and hear all about her!!

Jill and Rick said...

Sarah, I'm so excited for you! Praise God for answered prayers!

Jill G

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for your family and yes our God can move those mountains...I KNOW He can!!!!!!!!! They almost didn't let us adopt Emma because she was only 6 weeks younger than Lottie, I'm glad God changed their minds as well;) Praying her home:)

Naomi said...

I just knew it!!!! I knew you were adopting from India, that was the easy guess but I had no idea of the age and I must say how much I admire you! Oh this precious little girl is going to be so blessed and you already know, I am sure, how blessed you all are going to be!

Hurry up and share the whole story, we want to know all the details...... please!!!!

Difference2This1 said...

Too exciting!!! You know we'll be praying all the way through this!!! Love your sweet family!!!

James, Dawn and Family said...

HOOOORAY!!!! GOD is good!

Gwen said...

Woo hoo! This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more and follow along!

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Yay and so happy for you!
Can't wait to see the face of this sweet addition to your family.
Will keep praying!

Cheri said...

Well....I kind of thought India may just be the country (from previous posts). I looked into Indian Adoptions years ago. But, God again, led us to China.

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about the big story of it all.

Serving the King said...

Wooo-Hoooo!! GREAT news!! We will be virtual triplet buddies together! Our youngest 3 will all be 7 and the youngest 5 will be within 14 months of one another. What.On.Earth?? I'm here for ya sista.....oh wait....I don't know what the heck I'm doing....never mind! :)

Tammy said...

What wonderful news!!!! I'm so excited for you and pray she will be in your arms soon.

Love,
Tammy

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Congratulations to you and your family! She certainly would be a fortunate girl to join your wonderful, loving family. :-)

Nikolyn said...

yes is right. awesome. got your box today, the treasures are packed! blessings!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger