PAGES

SLIDER

big things happening...please pray!

Thursday, May 19, 2011



Dear friends, we would so covet your prayers over these next couple of weeks.  Some decisions are being made (things that are out of our hands) that could really be wonderful.  It's going to be a great God-story!  There is one decision that will be made on Monday or Tuesday.  If that one is a "yes" then there is just one more major hurdle before I can share about the things that I have been asking you to pray about.  Thank you so much for your faithful prayers, sweet friends!

image signature

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Praying friend!

Waitingfaithfully said...

I am praying, Sarah!

Love,

Tina

Gwen said...

Can't wait to hear more! Praying!

Naomi said...

I will pray too! You have me guessing and wondering what on earth it could be!! Can't wait to hear what the Lord has been doing!!!

Sarah said...

I always love to hear a God story! I shall keep you and yours in my prayers. Excited that God is doing wonders in your life!

eliz said...

praying! (((HUGS)))

Jill and Rick said...

I'll pray, Sarah!

Jill

The Byrd's Nest said...

We just got home from Mexico City....I am on my knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger