PAGES

SLIDER

where is love...?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree 
That I've been dreaming of? 
Where is she... 
whom I close my eyes to see 
will I ever know the sweet, hello 
that's meant for only me?


Who can say where she may hide?
Must I travel far and wide? 
'Til I am beside... 
the someone who, 
I can mean, something to. 
where? 
where?
where is love? 

Where is love? 
Does it fall from skies above? 
Is it underneath the willow tree 
That I've been dreaming of? 
Evert night I kneel and pray... 
let tommorrow be the day 
'Til I am beside...
the someone who, 
I can mean, something to.
(from Oliver!)

Asking Jesus to help His precious little ones
to find the love
that they so long for.
Käthe Kollwitz. Mother with a Child in her Arms (Mutter mit Kind auf dem Arm) (plate, folio 5) from the periodicial Der Bildermann, vol. 1, no. 2 (Apr 1916). 1916

Praying for orphans
to become
sons
and
daughters.

image signature

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger