PAGES

SLIDER

oh...happy day

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Was it really fifteen years ago?


That I made one of the best decisions of my life?


to marry this incredible guy...


We had a wonderful time, on Thanksgiving weekend, celebrating our 15th anniversary.
We stayed here...


with this incredible view...


enjoing God's creation...



and hanging out together.


We sat by the fireplace,
went for long walks,
talked, talked, talked,
and did a lot of nothing much...


It was heavenly.


Thank you for 15 incredible years, David.
I could not imagine spending my life with anyone else.
Your love and your kindness absolutely blow me away!
You are a gift to me
every day.
I love you, David!
Happy Anniversary!

image signature

9 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

Oh no! You didn't!!! Those are those cabins next to the river that runs along the road to the Nat'l park, aren't they? The ones I've been dreaming of staying at for just about my life (well, at least since these particular ones were built..there are others along there a bit older)!! Now I'm totally green with envy that you got to spent the weekend there!! Sans kids. It's so not fair!!


Happy 15th!! Blessings, Jennifer

James, Dawn and Family said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversery. What awesome place to retreat.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! What a peaceful place to reunite with your hubby. I can't even remember the last time Greg and I went somewhere by ourselves. yay for you!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah! Fun to see you here! I think we met at dance - your Lily dances with CMA - is that right? You family is beautiful! Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 20 years! :)

Sarah said...

It is and was a happy day. I love you and am so blessed by you.
David

Jill and Rick said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful place to celebrate.

Jill

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a wonderful getaway it looks like it was!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

Congratulations on 15 years. Your weekend looks like it was heavenly. A marriage like yours is one of God's really good gifts!

Your weekend retreat place looks wonderful, too!

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Congratulations, and happy (belated) anniversary! Fifteen years--that's inspiring! :-)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger