PAGES

SLIDER

It went something like this...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Lily: Mom, did you like that mint that I gave you?

Me: I'm going to eat it now.

Jadon: You're going to have a baby?

Me: uh...no. I'm going to eat a mint.

Jadon: 'Cuz I'd really like another brother.

Me: Jadon, I said a mint, not a baby.

Jadon: Mom, if you have a baby, could he be a boy and look just like Adam?

Me: Why do you want him to look like Adam?

Jadon:  So the new brother could play with Grace, and Adam could always be with me.




To say that this boy loves his brother
is putting it mildly.
image signature

4 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

How sweet is that!! :o) Wish you all lived closer...I would love for Lienna to see that those families who love Christ and love each other are real and not something imaginary.

Gwen said...

This is a great story! :)

The mint part is pretty funny, too!

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

These conversations sound familiar! What do mints and having a baby and wanting to be with their brother have in common...except that it is real sweet.

love it!

James, Dawn and Family said...

How sweet. The girls went to see Santa. Santa asked them what they wanted Lize said a pillow pet. Sofi said "a sister named Ellie"

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger