PAGES

SLIDER

another note...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Somehow, if you meet Lily, it just makes sense that she would have written that last note.
In fact, she frequently writes notes or says things that leave David and I chuckling, and shaking our heads.
Here's another example (from last Christmas):
Notice, that the third reason that Lily thinks I am nice is because, "When your with me a nice warm feeling comes to me."

Oh, Lily-girl, you give me a nice warm feeling inside
and
you keep me on my toes!

I love you, sweet thing.
image signature
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Well, I hope you "relized her stress" about the pan. ;)

I love Lily's drawings-- she's truly a gifted artist!

Difference2This1 said...

She is so sweet! :)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger