PAGES

SLIDER

My little lovers

Saturday, January 9, 2010


Tonight, I walked in the bathroom while my two littlest girls were enjoying a relaxing bath. They were listening to a CD, and from behind the shower curtain I heard Grace's little voice belt out (with Misty Edwards) "God is a lover, looking for a lover..."

There was a pause, and then the question, "Lily, what's a lover?"

"Oh, well, you know how I love you? I'm a lover, because I love you. Do you love me, Grace?"

"Yes."

"Well, then you're a lover!"

image signature

9 comments:

Kim said...

Then I guess that makes me a lover too because I love you and your precious family!

Hope all is well!!!
Kim

Jill and Rick said...

Precious!! Your children are so sweet, Sarah. I'm glad that you got to overhear their conversation!

Jill

Shonni said...

Oh my goodness..that is the MOST precious thing I have heard in a while...I love that!

Waitingfaithfully said...

I love it! Guess that makes me a lover too! :) Such Lily sweetness!

Love from Texas ~

Tina

Jenn said...

Love it!! Sooo beautiful those girls are! Such precious hearts too!

Jen Price said...

That's so sweet! Your family is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings!

Jennifer O'Cain said...

So sweet and smart!

Cari said...

I love those moments when we get to hear their precious conversations to one another.

*thanks for your prayers*

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Sarah.....I love it when I am able to listen in on conversations such as these. Oh how I adore their precious little pure hearts. I needed this smile.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger