PAGES

SLIDER

a mama when you're feeling sick...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lily has been a little under the weather for the past few days.
Yesterday, she gave me a hug after I had handed her a cup of tea.
"Wouldn't it be terrible to not have a mama when you feel sick?" Lily asked.
Oh yes, my precious girl. It would be terrible to be sick and hurting and lonely, with no mama (or daddy) to hold you, and read to you, and bring you a cup of warm tea.
Praying for His Kingdom...where there are no orphans...where there are only sons and daughters.
Praying for the 147 million orphans who have no mama to hold them when they are sick.
Praying for the precious children of Haiti, some who have recently become orphans and some who have been waiting many years for a mama to hold them when they are sick.
May Your Kingdom come, Lord Jesus. May Your Kingdom come.
image signature

6 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

Hope Lily feels better soon! Such a sweet face! God bless

Jill and Rick said...

Oh Sarah, this truly touched this mama's heart. I'll say a prayer for Lily to feel better soon.

Jill

Naomi said...

Sweet Lily! How much she appreciates you Sarah!! What a lovely blessing!

Oh and I love the last two posts also... so funny!

Gwen said...

So true...a mother's love is irreplaceable. Hope Lily feels better soon!

Jenn said...

Sweet Lily! Hope she feels better quickly!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh how sweet....brought tears to my eyes.

P.S. My teeth are the SAME exact way! And I also don't like the dentist. We will go in April when our insurance begins and I dread going to one that only speaks spanish:(

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger