PAGES

SLIDER

Two months of sweetness

Friday, January 2, 2009

It is absolutely remarkable to David and myself, how delightful this little girl is. We were prepared for a lot of difficulties. With two of our other children there were, understandably, some major adjustments. But Grace is doing so well. She is very attached to David and myself and her spirit is light and joyful. We would have loved her no matter how difficult the adjustment, but we are so very grateful for the ease of this time. We consider it a generous gift from our very loving Father. Thank you, Lord, for two wonderful months with our precious, sweet and loving little girl!!






6 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet and precious! I am so glad she is doing so wonderfully well! We are two blessed mamas!

I was thinking how thrilled and thankful I am that we got to meet up while in China. I feel a special bond with you.

love you my sweet friend,
Kim

James, Dawn and Family said...

Grace looks so happy! She where she was meant to be. I'm sure she amazes you as much as Lize amazes us.
The Newsome's
James, Dawn, Zach, Will, Sofi & Lize

Jana said...

She's so very precious!! I'm glad to hear that her transition and adjustment has been easy. I remember with Oakley I kept waiting for her to grieve and it jsut never happened. We are blessed!!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Gwen said...

Hi David and Sarah,
Found your blog on a link to Newsomes. Hope you don't mind if I chime in! :) Grace looks just GREAT and it has also amazed us how quickly these little ones adjust and blossom! Sarah is just amazing and we are so blessed to have her in our family! Happy New Year! Gwen

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sweet, sweet happy Grace! I just love her silly expressions, and her "thoughtful" reading pictures. God truly did prepare her heart for your family. Amazing Grace! Two months of sweetness for sure!

Blessings~

Tina

A big thanks for Teddi's sweet card, she loved the glitter and the ladybugs! Thank you for your thoughfulness. Tell Lily we will catch up on our "pen-pal"ing soon! T~

Jill and Rick said...

Oh Sarah, I think you've captured that sweetness and her joy as well! Beautiful pictures.

Jill

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger