PAGES

SLIDER

Sweet Yana

Thursday, December 11, 2008

One thing that I enjoy about our children, is their varying personalities. Tonight, I was thinking about our precious daughter, Yana. It is absolutely amazing to me that a child who had such a rough first seven years of life, can be so sweet and loving. She is truly a servant. Whenever we have company, Yana makes surethat she checks if anyone would like a glass of water (she loves to do this little service for anyone who is visiting). She cheerfully cleans and does whatever tasks that I ask her to do. Oftentimes, I have to ask her not to do other people's jobs, so that they can do the jobs themselves (I know, I know, what a problem to have!).

Yana is also very creative. From the first day that we met Yana, she has been drawing amazing pictures. God has given her an incredible ability to see things in her mind and be able to reproduce them on paper or in some other art medium.

Yana is a thoughtful sister. She and Lily love to play together. They are truly best friends. Yana and Adam also genuinely enjoy one another's company. They also like to be silly together sometimes. Yana has a servant's heart towards both Jadon and Grace. She enjoys reading to them, playing with them and helping them with things that they need.

I am so very grateful for each of my precious children. And tonight, I wanted to share with all of you some of the wonderful things that make my precious daughter, Yana, so special.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

She sounds like a sweetheart! Isn't it amazing that God entrusts us with such precious gifts?

Merry Christmas!
Tammy

Jill and Rick said...

Sarah, you've been blessed by each of your precious children. Yana sounds like such a joy.

Jill

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger