PAGES

SLIDER

sweet moments with my mom...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My mom came for a visit and the time was so very sweet.
 


Reading, drawing, Christmas search books and Sudoku were some of the activities of choice.



Of course, Rosemary and Maple wanted to get in on the snuggles.


 
It was the first time that we've seen my mom since my dad's funeral in August. For six days, we cried, hugged, smiled and even laughed.
 
The time was sweet, but far too short. Mom/Grandma, we miss you already!

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I bet it did her a world of good to be with your family (and vice versa). What a special week together!
Nancy

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

How sweet. Love the time you were able to spend together -- sounds healing...loving, crying, hugging, spending time together.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger