PAGES

SLIDER

absolutely blessed

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I was absolutely blessed to be able to spend half of the day hiking with my beautiful friend, Mary, today.


It is always beyond wonderful to spend time talking with Mary. Her heart is so set on the Lord, His Kingdom and all that He wants to do on this earth. She loves our precious Jesus and wants to love others as she has been loved. She and her family truly seek hard after Him, and I am always challenged and encouraged after talking with Mary.

Happy Birthday, Mary!
I love you and am so grateful to call you my friend.

2 comments:

No Greater Love said...

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday, Mary!!!!! You are a zealous lover of God...and oh, how I miss seeing you all the time. :) Sarah...I am so glad you were able to spend time with her...and you have to tell me all the great things she told you...because she always has the most incredible stories and the most incredible resources!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i love my mom! u r awesomely awesome. keep being awesome!
-Lily

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger