PAGES

SLIDER

We can't wait for him to know...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

We sent off a little care package for Kai Kai yesterday.


And we can't wait for this precious little boy to know that he has a family who loves him and who will be coming for him soon!!!!

And for those of you who've asked...we're really hoping to travel to China by the end of 2012. But, everything would have to come together perfectly for that to happen, so we know that it may be the beginning of 2013. We're praying for sooner, rather than later. :)

10 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I love that you're able to send him some things, especially photos. I think that really helps older children start preparing to trust their new parents . . . how exciting to think of him opening presents from his family. :o) Thanks for answering my question about the timing, too -- I certainly will be praying for the miracle of having him home in 2012 . . .
Nancy

Jean said...

Wonderful! He will love it!!

I'm getting all excited just reading your posts!

Praying your sweet boy comes home sooner rather than later!

Blessings to you!

No Greater Love said...

I agree with Jean. I hope he comes home sooner.....I hope all the paperwork SPEEDS through. :) I cannot wait to see him.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am praying for that sweet boy to be in your arms very soon :)

Kristen said...

This is SO exciting!! I hope that someone snaps a picture of him opening his care package :)))

Sally-Girl! said...

I have to say there is a certain level of peace reading your posts now versus your posts regarding your precious one always in your heart in India.

I LOVE how God directs our lives even when we think we are the ones doing it!

Shonni said...

So excited for you. Isn’t it fun to send gifts to them?!

Gwen said...

So exciting! :)

Miche said...

Oh Sarah! How exciting! How wonderful things are working out! Yay!

Anonymous said...

praying with you for sooner, rather than later!!!!

~many hearts

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger