PAGES

SLIDER

always enough

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today, we finally got a notice in the mail regarding our 2010 taxes! We will receive a check within 14 days, and it is enough to pay off David's unexpected work debt that I wrote about here and here, pay our agency fee and have some left over to start saving for our next agency fee! Our God truly is so very, very kind. He is always enough and He always provides for our every need. I am learning more each day how to put my faith in the Ever-faithful One. May He be glorified!

6 comments:

Brad and Renae said...

Awesome huh? I think he gives us JUST enough - yet also keeps us leaning on him so as to not do things ourselves; which is a blessing ...because leaning on Him means we're close to Him ... and He adores that. :) In our weakness, He is strong. I love these God stories... they always inspire me. Sharing in your praise today!

Jean said...

Praise God! He always comes through- He always answers our prayers and he is always ENOUGH!

When will I ever stop learning this lesson...

Peter and Nancy said...

Yay!! This is one reason we started blogging -- to have a record of just this kind of provision. It's too easy to forget otherwise, and I want to keep remembering how our Abba cares for us.
Nancy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praise the Lord! His ways are perfect:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Jesus is faithful to provide when we trust Him!

www.manyheartsonefamily.wordpress.com

Difference2This1 said...

That's such awesome news!!!! I'm so sorry you had to battle so long to get the money...but so thankful He was in control of the situation so that it WAS given in time!!! Blessings, Jennifer

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger