PAGES

SLIDER

My, how she's grown!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh my goodness! Look at my sweet angel-baby!
It's been almost three years since we traveled to China to adopt our precious Grace.
She has brought nothing but absolute joy to our family.
I cannot imagine our lives without her.


When packing for our trip to China, I knew that Grace was pretty small. So, although she was four years old, I brought mostly 3T clothes (which were way too big!). I also brought this one size 4 skirt and shirt.


I had to pin the skirt and roll up the shirt sleeves
but, it still looked cute on her!


A couple of weeks ago, my almost seven year old daughter put this outfit on (for perhaps the last time).


Sweet baby, look how you've grown!


Tall and strong and amazing!

 
I adore that toothless grin.



My, how she's grown!!
(Okay, baby, you can stop now!)

image signature

6 comments:

Gwen said...

She was beautiful then, and beautiful now! I can't believe how much she's grown either!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is gorgeous and wow, she has grown alot!

No Greater Love said...

Oh Grace, you are so cute! :) Your Aunt Meredith loves you so much.

Difference2This1 said...

Yes! She has grown so much....no longer looks like that little, little girl. It's amazing to see that she could get even cuter then she already was...that super happy smile she carries with her now certainly adds to that sweet face!!! :) Blessings, Jennifer

James, Dawn and Family said...

WOW!!What a beautiful lil lady- time sure flies.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Precious Grace! I remember those pictures and that sweet outfit. Oh my how our little girls have grown! Love the new pictures too, what a happy, (toothless) girl!

Love,

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger