PAGES

SLIDER

packing with boys...

Monday, June 13, 2011

We have been frantically quickly packing up all of our stuff for a two week trip to MN and TX.
Woohoo! Fun times.

I asked all of the kids to bring me 7 pairs of socks and 7 pairs of underwear
(I'm planning on washing clothes midway, just in case you were wondering : ) )

hmmm....
here's what one unamed boy brought to me.
You might notice that the sock on the right has a big hole.
But, what.is.that. on the left?!





yep...
it's a pig sock and a hospital sock.
Perfectly logical.
Just the kind of pair you need for a cross-country trip.

Next post...from MN.
Please keep praying for Ind*a to approve our paperwork.
We're hoping to hear something very soon!
image signature

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Where in Texas are you headed??!! :)

Gwen said...

Yeah, my boys are the same way. Not so great at the packing. Before our last trip I typed up a packing list for them and one son forgot his contact lens stuff because he didn't know what "toiletries" meant, and didn't ask. ;)

Shine Like Stars said...

Jenn, I was going to ask the same thing!! :)

No Greater Love said...

Blech...it's only been a day, and I am missing you like crazy. How am I going to last 2 weeks.

Sarah said...

We're going to Fort Worth for a training/conference with Karyn Purvis. Anyone near Fort Worth?

Jenn said...

Well, bum. Wish Ft. Worth were closer to me. Or that I was planning on being there soon.

Jill and Rick said...

I LOVE this, Sarah! I am sitting here laughing so hard because it is just so typical of one of my girls!! Oh these kids just make life so fun, don't they?

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger