PAGES

SLIDER

Anyone in Fort Worth?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

We haven't gotten the "official" approval of David's A1C yet today, but we know that God is in control and that He is completely for us (and for little R.)!  He is good!

I wanted to check in and see if any of you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  We're going to be there from late on June 19th until June 24th.  I'll be at TBRI training with Karyn Purvis during the day, but would love to meet up with anyone who lives around there during an evening.  I'll only have internet access until this Saturday morning, so I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone happens to be available.

image signature


3 comments:

Cheri said...

Not from Texas, but wanted you to know that I just picked up Purvis' book and am starting to read it. Not only do I see some issues with my daughters, but also with my on. Thanks for suggesting it.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't BELIEVE you will be in Dallas and I won't be there (insert really sad face here...really sad) Have a safe trip!

Recovering Noah said...

Aaargh! Sarah! I can't believe I missed this post. I'm just now catching up on blogs. We live outside of Dallas, but go to the DFW area all the time for appts. I could've met you! (And gotten the scoop! lol)

Sooooo exciting to read about your adoption of R. CAN'T WAIT to hear more. I'm on pins and needles for you! This is amazing!!!

Leslie =)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger