PAGES

SLIDER

keeping me in line...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ugh.
Our little Rosie-dog has a fungus on her stomach.
Not nice.

Adam and I were examining Rosemary's stomach when I told Adam that we might need to take Rosie to a groomer to get her stomach shaved.

"Mom, it seems like we're spending a lot of money.  Doesn't it cost a lot of money to go to the groomer?  How are we going to adopt R- if we keep spending money?"

hmmm....
good thing someone's keeping me in line.

I guess that I'll be getting the clippers out.
But don't blame me if this is the outcome...


(disclaimer: this is NOT our dog :) )

Good thing Rosie's so willing to sacrifice her beautiful looks for the sake of another precious kiddo. :)

image signature

3 comments:

James, Dawn and Family said...

LUV it! Whenever we consider eating out> my girls remind me "we need wots of money for Eli"

Jean said...

Haha!! Is that really your dog??

That is so funny!! ANd yes I have had a bad hair day!!

Tonight as I was... trying to hurry out of the kids room Sarah said... can we say prayers... ahem... oops... of course!! Yes, I love it when the kids keep us in line!! Sometimes it is so necessary!

Difference2This1 said...

Somehow I think that knowing the special family Rosie has, she will handle whatever "do" she receives with grace and dignity :)

Blessings, Jennifer

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger