PAGES

SLIDER

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A precious friend died last night, after a long battle with cancer.  Please pray for his wife, and their two young daughters (ages 4--her birthday is today, and 6).  David was blessed to spend Thursday night with J. (a number of the men from our church family were blessed with this opportunity to love), and the strength of his loving wife, S., absolutely amazed David.  Our church family is so very sad today.  Though we know that J. is with Jesus, we are grieving for his beautiful family.

So very grateful for this life.  Hug your little ones (and your husbands) closely tonight.

image signature

5 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

I'm so sorry you are missing a good friend. And for the family who will be missing the one they love.

Nikolyn said...

You have my sympathies and the assurance that God is near in your grief.

Gwen said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. May God comfort and strengthen this family (and friends) during this very difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep the family in my prayers. As a cancer survivor myself I know how fragile life can be.

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

I am so sorry. I will pray for the family, the church family and you.

May the Lord continue to comfort you. We grieve -- not as the world grieves -- but there still is grief.

Again, I am so sorry.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger