PAGES

SLIDER

Prayers for baby Yu

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'd like to ask for your prayers for this sweet baby. Her name is Yu and she is an orphan, living in China. She just had heart surgery through the wonderful organization, Love Without Boundaries. Unfortunately, she is experiencing difficulty with her lungs and has been in ICU much longer than expected.

If you'd like to find out more about this precious little child, go to www.lovewithoutboundaries.com Click on "sponsor a child" and then "sponsor a child for surgery".

May our merciful Father, pour out His grace and love upon precious Yu!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I had some catching up to do on your blog. You have written some wonderful posts, and I so love the pictures of Adam with little Grace. Thank you for sharing your heart for the orphan ~ I appreciate hearing stories like this.

I will pray for little Yu. So precious.

Gwen said...

Such a sweet little girl. I have heard great things about LWB, but thanks for the link. I had never visited their site before until your post.

I will also pray for Yu! :)

Jill and Rick said...

Sarah, thank you for also asking for prayers and support for baby Yu. Precious children.

I know you share a heart for them as I do.

Jill

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger