PAGES

SLIDER

Happy Birthday Jadon!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009




My precious little guy turned 8 on Monday! He had been my "baby" for almost 6 years, until Grace came along. He is such an affectionate and sweet boy. I am grateful to be his Mom. Of all of our children, Jadon has probably experienced the greatest affects of his early years. But, I see the Lord maturing Jadon each year and I am so grateful. A couple of weeks ago, Jadon and I went out for a date. We walked to Qdoba and had the sweetest conversation. At one point he asked me, "Mom, what has God been teaching you lately?" We went on to have a lovely conversation about the things that God has been revealing to us both. We continued to have a beautiful evening together, eating burritos, playing cards, talking and laughing. That night gave me a little glimpse into the sort of young man that Jadon will some day be. I praise God for the wonderful gift of my sweet son!


The big girls, working on some party decorations.




What a precious smile!



It was a lego-loving, star wars sort of party!




Happy Birthday, my 8 year old Jadon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jadon....I hope your birthday was out of this world fun!

Kim

Patientlywaiting said...

Happy Birthday, Jadon! Hope you had a great day!

Hugs,
Robin

Difference2This1 said...

Happy Birthday Jadon.....sounds like he is such a great kid!!!!

We are SSSOOOOO jealous of your proximity to qdobas.....so not fair! Why have we landed in a state that is so devoid of a good burrito???? :)

Gwen said...

It was great to meet Jadon (and your whole family) in China!
Happy birthday, Jadon!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger