PAGES

SLIDER

We have plane tickets!!!

Friday, October 3, 2008

We are very excited to say that after HOURS of telephone calls and internet searching we have our tickets to China. At one point, we were looking at $2,330 for Grace's one-way ticket back to the U.S., but right at the right moment (God is always right on time!) our travel agent called with a $700 ticket! We got great rates and were able to fly into Beijing and out of GuangZhou without an increase in price. We are so very grateful.

So, we will be leaving on October 27th (just over 3 weeks away!), and will return on November 14th. October 27th will be here before we know it! Soon...very soon!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I remember the stress over finding tickets. I can definitely understand your excitement in having it done. Sounds like you got a great deal, too!

One step closer...:)

Debora Hoffmann said...

It's exciting to see how God provides what we need right on time. Not too long now, and you'll be with sweet Grace!

Trish said...

Sarah, I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey, hopefully we'll be not too far behind you! Still waiting on our LOA, I'm going crazy! Hugs, Trish

Sarah said...

It's awesome to learn of God's greatness in your lives. I'll keep in my prayers!

Waitingfaithfully said...

The tickets are bought!! You are one HUGE step closer to your Grace! Thank you Lord for reigning over the ticket buying day!

Oh Sarah, I am so very excited for all of you. Let the packing begin!!

Blessings ~

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger