PAGES

SLIDER

Prayer requests

Sunday, October 26, 2008

We are leaving our house in less than 12 hours! I think that we are pretty much ready (or as ready as we will be!). As we prepare to go, I ask you to entreat the Father on our behalf.

1) Please pray for Adam. I just love, love, love this boy! Please pray that he would not be affected by any peanuts and that he would be allergy-free for our whole trip.

2) Please pray for Grace. Pray that God would continue to prepare her heart for a family who is already wildly crazy about her (and sometimes just wild and crazy). And pray, especially, that God would be preparing her heart to learn about Him and His great love for her.

3) Please pray for Yana, Adam, Lily and Jadon. I am so blessed by these wonderful kiddos. They are so excited to meet their sister. I know that there will be some transitions (especially for Lily and Jadon). Pray that Love would lead and guide them.

4) Pray for good sleep for all of us, for close fellowship with the Lord and one another, and for a heart of gratitude for this wonderful gift (Grace!) that He has given to our family.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness! Time to go--I know you are sooo excited! I'm excited for you all and will be praying for you a safe and healthy journey. I will also continue to pray that Grace will be prepared in her heart for her new family and all will go well.

Blessings!
Tammy

Trish said...

I am so excited for you, I can't wait to follow your journey, maybe we'll get our LOA while you are gone. Sending lots of prayers your way, have a safe and wonderful trip to your little one. Blessings, Trish

Jill and Rick said...

Sarah, we just got home and I had to come peek and see if it was time for your family to go.

We are so excited to be able to follow along on your journey to Grace, and I will definitely keep your family in my prayers.

Jill

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sarah, David and family,

Our prayers are with you as you go, He is Able!

Counting down to Grace!

With love, and excitement in our hearts~

Tina and family

Keri said...

I am so excited for you. I have a friend who is waiting for LOA for her daughter who is at PHF. They are also naming her Grace. She is 2. My other friend and former travel-mates just picked up their daughter from PHF on Sat! I can't wait to see Grace with your family. I know you have been waiting a long time!

Keri

Jana said...

I'm beyond excited for you and your family. Safe travels and I pray that your journey is rich in blessing and abundant in love. It will be so wonderful to see Grace in the arms of her forever family!

Debora Hoffmann said...

The Lord keep you all in His care. What a huge blessing all of you and Grace are getting: each other!

Sarah said...

God brought you to mind this morning and here I find out that your off to get Grace!! I shall continue to pray and can't wait for your return!! Praising God for making your dreams come true!!

Kim said...

I can't wait to follow your journey....I'll meet you in China my friend!

Kim

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger