PAGES

SLIDER

Brother Yun

Sunday, October 12, 2008

One book that has really impacted me is The Heavenly Man. It is the biography of Brother Yun, who is a Christian man from China. He loves the Lord with a passionate love and has given his life in pursuit of knowing the Lord more deeply and sharing that love with others. This devotion has cost him dearly, but he counts it as nothing as compared with the glory of God.

Brother Yun has recently written another book. It is called Living Water and is a written account of some of the sermons/talks that he has given since leaving China. These talks are treasures. He talks about everything from forgiveness and boldness (good one for me!) to suffering for the sake of the gospel. This man is totally authentic and completely in love with the Lord. Praise God for men such as this! May God continue to mold us all into the image of His Son!

2 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

I loved that book too. I didn't know he had a new book out....I'll have to add it to my Christmas list as you know how a Mom never buys anything for herself :)

Jill and Rick said...

I also read The Heavenly Man and was so inspired by Brother Yun. I will put his new book on my list as well, Sarah. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jill

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger