PAGES

SLIDER

Two weeks!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

In two weeks we will finally meet our precious little girl! We are leaving in 8 days and plan to visit LangFang Children's Village (www.philiphayden.org) for the first four days. Then, it's off to Guizhou to meet Grace!

Although the obvious highlight and purpose of this journey is to have our daughter join our family, we are also really looking forward to visiting LangFang. When we adopted Jadon (almost 6 years ago), we met a woman who was adopting a little boy from LangFang. Since that time, we have had contact with some of the folks there. The precious children and their wonderful caretakers and advocates are frequently on my heart. We have been praying for them and are so glad to have the opportunity to meet some of them soon.

Here's a practical question for anyone out there who is good (or even just adequate--unlike me!) with computers. I am not sure how to post pictures to our blog on another computer. We are not taking a laptop, so I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have a suggestion?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sarah,

I think you can buy a thumbnail drive, plug it into the computer that you are using and you can send or copy your photos on it and then post from your blog the same way you do now. I don't know much about computers but I think that will work. You can byuy a thumbnail drive for cheap and Staples maybe even Walmart...I would be sure you got enough GB's to hold all of your photos.

I hope this helps...I can't wait to see you in China. We will be there Nov.7th - 20th. We are staying at the White Swan....here is my email address we will use in China blessedmom25@yahoo.com, if you wnat to email maybe we can meet up. Are your kiddos traveling to China with you?

Blessings,
Kim

Waitingfaithfully said...

Sarah,

You are ever so close to your Grace. One week 'til you are China bound, I am so excited for all of you.

As far as pictures go all you need to get is a card reader (under $20 says my 16 year old). You will plug the card reader into a USB port in the business computer, then insert your memory card from your camera, and it will bring your photos up on the computer.

I hope you and Kim get to meet in China, wish I could join you! I'd love to meet you both!!

Blessings as you get down to the wire!

Love,

Tina

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger