PAGES

SLIDER

Waiting

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ask anyone who has adopted what the most difficult part was, and they will almost always say, "The waiting." Well, we are in that waiting period. Right now we are waiting for our I 171 from INS. After we get that, we will be waiting for the Chinese government, instead of the U.S. government.

I would have to say, however, that this is the easiest "waiting" that we have done. The most important reason why the waiting is easier this time around is that we have learned to praise God when we feel discouraged or close to discouragement or before we even get close to discouragement! I know that He has all things under control and that He loves Grace more than I ever could.

Sometimes, however, I do forget about His perfect love. When I do, I tell myself the truth and I praise God--out loud, and often very loudly (this is funny, because I am not a loud person!). What a privilege it is to praise our God! And He is worthy of our praise. I could never praise Him enough. I know that after we get Grace I will see some of the reasons for the wait. And even though I may never know all of the reasons, I trust that my Father has reasons that are absolutely flowing out of the love of His heart. So, for now, I will praise Him for all that I do know about Him. And one of those things is that He absolutely loves and adores our little Grace.

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger