PAGES

SLIDER

"Drawing With Children"

Monday, April 28, 2008

These pictures were all done using the techniques from the book "Drawing with Children" (although Yana's drawings are a combination of the drawing techniques from the book and her own skills that she already had when we adopted her). My children were between the ages of 4 and 8 when they drew these pictures. The first two, Yana drew at 8 and 9 years old, the second two, Adam drew at 6 and 7 years old, the third group of two, Lily drew at 5 years old and the last group of two, Jadon drew at 4 and 5 years old. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it for homeschoolers or anyone else.






1 comment:

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

I love these! Wow!
I found your blog through the MFW list. I've just started MFW 1st with my daughter Ashley and we are really enjoying it. She has begged me to do the art book. I haven't read throught it yet the way they suggest but these pictures spur me on to do it. She is my little natural artist/crafter and would probably love going through this book.

I have to say I love your blog and reading about your journey to motherhood and the different paths that has taken! I will definately be back!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger