PAGES

SLIDER

Neat little Jadon

Monday, April 28, 2008



One day, I realized that I pick up a lot more of the girls' things, then I do the boys' things. That same day, I noticed Jadon's pencil box. Then, I noticed his drawer. Then a couple of days later when I took a shirt off of a hanger for him, he asked me to make sure that I put the hanger on the side of his closet, not back where the shirt was. Wow! He's really not the sort of kid who you would think was particularly neat. He often has food on his face and grass stains on his knees. I guess that he doesn't really notice or care about those things. But he sure cares about his pencil box. Notice that the colored pencils are placed in the order of the color of the rainbow! LOL

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

My dad hangs his shirts in his closet like so: hangers match shirt color (red shirt, red hanger; light blue shirt, light blue hanger) and then all these in rainbow order!

I can't imagine going to all that trouble but it is interesting what makes people tick; isn't it?

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger