PAGES

SLIDER

article

Friday, November 16, 2012

(Article 5 is the approval from the US consulate in China.)

We're thanking Jesus today that we're one step closer to our precious son!

Next step is TA (travel approval). TA is the really big one, because within a couple of days of receiving our TA, we will know when we will be traveling to China!! (woohoo!!!!)

Officially, travel approval takes 2-4 weeks. We're really hoping for less since we would have to get our travel approval very soon in order to travel in early December. We want our little guy home as soon as possible!

Oh my goodness...I can hardly wait!!!

12 comments:

Gwen said...

Woo hoo! So exciting!

Naomi said...

This is wonderful news!! What a joyous Christmas it is going to be!! Praying that TA comes super fast!!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Thank you, Jesus! Getting closer and closer to your sweet little man!

Love,

Tina

No Greater Love said...

Praying for the 2 weeks!!!! :)

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow!!!! I am so excited -- you are REALLY close now!

Nikki said...

SOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!! Praying it comes in record time!!!!

Aus said...

HOORAH - I'm really hearing strains of "I'll be home for Christmas" over here!!

hugs - aus and co.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...when God moves...He REALLY MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Difference2This1 said...

Yay!!! So glad to see this!!! :)

Jean said...

Yippee Jesus!! You are so close!

Pack your bags Sarah! You're going to CHINA!!

Can't wait to follow you!!

Jennifer O'Cain said...

That's so exciting!!! I hardly ever have time for visits but I am thrilled to hear this news!! I will have to stop by more often...

Jennifer O'Cain said...

That's so exciting!!! I hardly ever have time for visits but I am thrilled to hear this news!! I will have to stop by more often...

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger