PAGES

SLIDER

Does salsa count as a vegetable?

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I sure hope so, 'cuz that's all they're gettin', as far as vegies are concerned, tonight.
(And it sure ain't the homemade variety either!)


I've got a lot of great posts in my mind, but ever since school started, I haven't had much time for blogging (ummmm...I guess both sleeping and conversing with my sweet hubby have been on the decline, as well). I hope to write something about two birthdays, an adoption day, and a birthday switch soon...we'll see if that happens!

I do have to mention that we are officially on day 16 of our wait for LOA. The average wait time is two months, but I'm thinking that ours will come sooner than that. : )
Can't wait to get that little boy home!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I know what you mean about being busy...and I'm not even teaching anymore!!! I LOVE salsa...I say it can be a veggie!!!!

Difference2This1 said...

Yes, salsa counts as a veg. Maybe even two. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No Greater Love said...

Well...if tomatoes are technically a fruit...I'd say it counts as your fruit.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger