PAGES

SLIDER

Shining Like Stars

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh my goodness!  What fun to meet these precious treasures...





Three months ago this beautiful family traveled to the Caribbean to adopt Ruth and Isaiah.
Now, along with precious Chloe and Jaxon, they have two sets of virtual twins!
Honestly, aren't they all so sweet?!


We were so honored that Jennifer and Brian took the time to "come down the mountain" and visit us while they were in CO.  I heard about Isaiah and Ruth about a year-and-a-half ago, and had been praying for a family for these two adorable children.  I know that others prayed for Ruth and Isaiah, as well.  Who wouldn't have been touched seeing their sweet faces, and knowing that they needed a family?


About four months ago, I found out that Brian, Jennifer, Jaxon and Chloe were on their way to the Caribbean to adopt Ruth and Isaiah.  Oh my goodness, I was so excited!  And can I just tell you that when God picked out a family for Isaiah and Ruth, He went all out!  They truly are shining like stars!


image signature

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahhhh...Yay!!! Such a beautiful family! Inside AND out! And goodness....I still haven't had the chance to meet the two newest yet, and we live in the same city! :) So happy to see you all were able to meet! Fun times!

Cari said...

How cool is that! Now you know why Isaiah and Ruth were so heavy on our hearts when we saw them in 2009 and 2010. Now I just need to meet "in real life" the rest of their family! :)

eliz said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!! Yes our family prayed and helped this family too! How exciting that you were able to meet them!

Shine Like Stars said...

THANK YOU for a such a wonderful day! It was a blessing to meet you, knowing that you prayed my children to us.
I hope we can meet up again!
And to Jenn...seriously, you haven't met them??? I'm sorry! We need to have an adoption family get together!
Cari, I look forward to the day our family can meet.
And to Eliz, though I've never met you thank you, thank you for your prayers and your support!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger