PAGES

SLIDER

two (make that three!) special valentines

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This afternoon, I found a package tucked away in my prayer bag (it had arrived while I was in MN).
It came from Jennifer and contained this beautiful cross (that her wonderful hubby made!),
as well as Valentines for all of my kiddos.
How sweet is that?!



Got this special Valentine in my inbox on Monday morning,
and I have to say
I love it!

Isn't she sweet?!



And then since I was far away, in the frozen north, and my hubby was back in CO,
this beautiful bouquet arrived at the door.

Such a wonderful guy.
love, love love him!

Hope you had a special Valentine's day, as well.


image signature

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Yes, two very sweet and special valentines! I was happy to get one from SCH, too!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a wonderful day for you....and you are so special and worthy!!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger