PAGES

SLIDER

925 million

Monday, February 7, 2011

people worldwide are chronically hungry...



146 million children in developing countries are underweight...



1 in 5 children worldwide die from diarrhea...


Father, these people are precious, precious jewels.
Though they are often forgotten on this earth,
they are never forgotten by You.
 All-consuming Fire,
may the flame of your love ignite my heart in love for these beautiful ones,
whom you have created,
out of Your great love.
May I never live my life as if these precious ones did not matter.
Break my heart with the things that break Yours, dear Father.
Break the heart of your Church with the things that break Yours...


image signature

4 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

totally agree that I hope I never live like they don't matter....even if it hurts.

Jenn said...

so broken.

Holly said...

Such a heartbreaking reminder. Thank you.

And I will pray for your acquaintance! It sounds like they are not doing well. Oh how I wish I could give them a hug and encourage them! Please tell them that we care about them and we are praying, even if they can't handle reading anything right now.

The Byrd's Nest said...

This is so heartbreaking and it is everywhere. Big hugs.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger